Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi
Are you looking for the Best Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi? Then, SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development is the best place to start your Ethical Hacking. In addition, SKILLHAI is an Authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development Offers a Peerless Ethical Hacking Course
SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development gives you a comprehensive program of Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi. This hacking course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to hack. In addition, there will be many job offers and opportunities for you.
What is Ethical Hacking Course?
Ethical hacking involves the practice of identifying and securing risks to digital assets, such as servers, websites, networks, operating systems and much more. An ethical hacker is an expert hired by an IT company or company to break into security to identify vulnerabilities and fix them and make the enterprise digitally inaccessible. Find the most Ethical hacking courses that meet your requirements and level of experience, including ethical hacking techniques for novices to training to become an Ethical Hacker certified. We can assist you in the Ethical hacking course, which provides students with hacking tools and methods to determine security. At CDI, we offer a Certified Ethical hacking Course. To improve these abilities, we teach you advanced techniques employed by both white and black hackers to help you learn more about methodologies and offer more security and protect against severe data security breaches. Learn about the various elements of Ethical hacking, including protection of networks, web security OS, and Database Security. In addition, we will teach you additional skills that can be useful in improving your skills in the role of an Ethical Hacker like Forensics, Compliance and many others. The course will cover Ethical Hacker Course.
What Do You Mean By ETHICAL HACKERS?!
Think Like a Hacker to Beat a Hacker – EC Council
Ethical Hackers can be described as Hackers who think and act like malicious hackers. They can understand hacking tools and techniques used by malicious hackers. Ethical hackers help to prevent cyberattacks.
Companies employ ethical hackers to assess whether security breaches can be bypassed and access company data and information. Ethical hackers use a scientific approach to conduct penetration tests, analyze network traffic, and inspect ports to assess an organization’s security.
Ethical hackers keep track of all activities and report on vulnerabilities. This allows companies to take corrective steps to strengthen their security to prevent attacks.
HACKING V/S ETHICAL HACKING
Hacking is the act of trying to gain unauthorized access to computer systems for illicit purposes. Hackers are computer experts who hack into computers to gain access to data and information with malicious intents such as stealing information or robbing it. They are also known as cybercriminals.
Ethical Hacking is the engagement of Ethical Hackers, who are authorized to attempt to break security and gain access to the company’s computer systems, applications, and data. Ethical Hacking seeks to find weaknesses and vulnerabilities that can be exploited and plug any security loopholes to prevent cyber attacks.
Why Ethical Hacking course is important?
Hacking has quickly turned into a costly and unavoidable issue for nearly all small-sized enterprises. According to a study conducted by HSB Cyber Study, 90 percent of businesses have had hacking incidents in the past year.
The study also showed that risk managers are concerned about the security and safety that comes with IoT devices, as well as the security risks that are exposed by the increasing use of hyper-connectivity. Just 28% of people said IoT devices are secure to use for business purposes; however, 56% of businesses employ them or plan to use them in the near future.
Utilizing a firewall and frequently updating passwords are the first steps in improving security, but they’ll not stop hackers from gaining access to corporate systems. However, even complex passwords are susceptible to hacking and often fall victim to security flaws such as keeping them on a corporate server or computer susceptible to hacking. Hackers are also becoming more sophisticated and utilizing new technologies, holding data to ransom and causing devastating destruction to be small and large corporations.
Large corporations such as Google offer ethical hackers as high as $20,000 to find vulnerabilities and bugs through the company’s “Bug Hunter University,” which provides a complete analysis of the bugs that yield the highest rewards and payouts. These ethical hackers help stop the destruction of the business and protecting the users of the company by catching weaknesses prior to malicious hackers can find them.
Small businesses do not have to spend $20,000 to lure their own hackers who are ethical and should instead seek out experts who are self-taught and verified and tested.
How Ethical Hackers Work?
Modern ethical hackers usually began infiltrating for the sake of challenge or gaining knowledge about the vulnerabilities of security of information technology. They are often referred to as “white hackers who wear a hat.” It’s becoming more popular for businesses large as well as small to hire their own internal Information Security Analysts to fight hackers. Analysts in Information Security typically receive years of experience in the field of technology and informational infrastructure. They have constant responsibility to ensure that it is operating in a safe manner.
Hackers who come from this field of expertise are also adept at figuring out strategies to avoid security breaches. They also can gather and analyze information to detect and identify weaknesses. They should have extensive knowledge of the latest hardware and infrastructure, including routers and memory storage. They also have the capability to create security guidelines and the best methods. Information Security Analyst abilities are extremely valued and sought-after by giant corporations like IBM. For instance, the job advertisement from IBM specifically calls for applicants proficient in ethical hacking who are able to participate in testing of exposed applications.
The hackers who use ethical methods often fall into the category of “penetration testers. Based on Cyber Degrees, they are able to detect security weaknesses in internet-based networks, applications as well as online systems. They employ a variety of ways to attack systems that range from creating and designing their own tools to using social engineering.
This is usually the reason for data breaches and is dependent on weak passwords, weak security, and even searching social media sites to collect personal data to test passwords. Technology and hacking tools are only a small part of the equation. An education program for businesses about security guidelines and best practices is vital to provide secure environments.
Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi
SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development offers the best Ethical Hacking course in Delhi. It aims to provide practical, hands-on knowledge. In This course ethical Hacking covers all aspects of identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit. This course tests whether a website or system is secure or has loopholes that hackers could exploit. This course is for anyone with interest in ethical Hacking. SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development offers the Ethical Hacking Course in a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 1-year duration.
You are eligible to take the Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi’s SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development if you are a graduate, undergrad, or postgraduate. Cybersecurity is a professional course that will help you grow over the long term. This course is for you if you are eager to learn something new and not what you have learned from your childhood.
Welcome to the SKILLHAI Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi
SKILLHAI offers a powerful training tool that can specifically be used where preparation is needed, such as in the classroom or the workplace. A team of senior trainers are available to help each student develop the skills they need. International Institute of Ethical Hacking has the expertise to provide hands-on experience with the technology and working experience, which allows us to give our best to students. At the same time, we work on the LIVE project.
We will show you real projects in cybersecurity. Our team has extensive experience in cybersecurity, network security and ethical hacking training. We offer the best training in ethical Hacking all across India. We have happy students and excellent reviews in every city. SKILLHAI is India’s best institute for Ethical Hacking training courses. Search and find the best courses we offer. SKILLHAI’s network security experts will train you to be a master in every area of Network Security. You can browse the Complete Ethical Hacking Course from beginner to advanced.
FREE DEMO SESSION OF CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI
Students can experience the SKILLHAI Ethical Hacking training program in Delhi by attending a free demo session. This is a great opportunity to meet our Expert Trainers and get guidance on a career as an ethical hacker. You will also be given a tour of our state-of-the-art lab facilities, which are available 24 hours a day for students to practice their skills. So get started on the Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi by participating in our free
Why SKILLHAI – The Institute of Skill Development is the Best Ethical Hacking Institute In Delhi
SKILLHAI uses the most advanced lab equipment and devices to provide our students with the best ethical hacking education. They can share their knowledge with the country and be a part of a better future. IT professionals receive the best training possible, including how to manage large projects and delicate ones. Our aim is to give you the best knowledge.
BENEFITS OF SKILLHAI CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING Training Program
SKILLHAI offers various classes in ethical hacking course in Delhi. Our Certified Ethical Hacking classes are offered on weekends and weekdays to accommodate students and working professionals. The following are significant benefits to attending a Certified Ethical Hacking course:
- For 12 months, the Training includes a voucher for an exam.
- Advanced Training includes 20 modules, 420 attack methods, and 3500 tools.
- Certified Ethical Hacking courseware – Digital Courseware & Digital Lab Handbook Tools
- This article covers the latest technologies, such as OT Technology and Serverless Computing, WPA3 encryption, APT and Fileless Malware. Website API Key and Web Shells.
- Offers a range of OS for Labs Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019, 2016, Parrot Security. Android, Ubuntu Linux
- Get certified network trainers and industry experts to help you learn.
- You can become an expert hacker by learning all aspects of Hacking and gaining hands-on experience using advanced hacking tools and techniques.
- Extensive Hacking Labs based on real-world situations
- Access to ultra-modern Labs 24 hours a day for practical sessions
- Chat, Whatsapp and Email support are available to students 24 hours a day.
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, resume templates
- Refresher and backup classes are free.
- Certificate of Authorized Training Completion
PREREQUISITES FOR SKILLHAI ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI?
These are the prerequisites to enrol in an Ethical Hacking course:
- Age: 18 or more
- Education: Preferably from an engineering or science background
- Knowledge: Basic knowledge of programming, scripting and networking, as well as system administration and software engineering
WHO SHOULD TAKE A CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING PROGRAM
This ethical hacking course in Delhi is recommended for students who want to pursue a career in Information/Cyber Security. In addition, this course is also recommended for Security professionals who wish to advance in their careers and build their credentials as security specialists.
- Preferably, the student comes from a Science/Engineering background.
- Information Security Officers/ Managers/ Engineers/ Specialists/ Analysts/ Administrators/ Auditors are professionals such as Information Security Officers/ Managers/ Engineers/Engineers / Auditors
- Risk/Vulnerability Analysts
- System administrators
- Network Engineers and Administrators
SCOPE AND CAREER MAP AFTER THE CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI
A Professional Certification like the CEH opens doors to a wide range of information security/cybersecurity opportunities. Certified Ethical Hackers can be found in high demand in information technology companies, financial services provider companies, military and defence organizations, investigative agencies, and somewhere else. These are just a few of the many job opportunities available to Certified Ethical Hackers:
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst/ Cyber Defense Analyst/Warning Analyst
- Information Security Analyst/Administr/Analyst / Manager
- Network Security Analyst/Network Security Engineer
- Solution Architect/Security Compliance Analyst
- Cybersecurity Consultant/Technology Risk & Cybersecurity Auditor
SKILLHAI’S CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM OVERVIEW & MODULE
The CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI Version 11 Course provides in-depth knowledge of ethical hacking phases, attacks vectors, and preventive countermeasures. The CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE V11 course will help you identify system vulnerabilities and weaknesses. As a result, you will create a strong security system to protect against attacks and minimize risk.
Our Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi, include all modules, topics & curriculum as specified by the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Exam Council. The Certified Ethical Hacking Course provides the foundation necessary to prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Exam.
- Module 01: Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Reconnaissance and Footprinting
- Module 03: Scanning networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Avoiding IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT & OT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM CERTIFIED ETHICAL HARKING COURSE IN DELHI
SKILLHAI Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi offers a perfect blend of Ethical Hacking theory as well as practical training. This ethical hacking course in Delhi will equip you with practical skills and prepare you for your job. The Certified Ethical Hacking Training will give you an in-depth understanding of:
- Information security laws and standards, challenges, and solutions.
- The most recent footprinting methods and tools for surveillance
- Scanner countermeasures and network scanning techniques
- Techniques and countermeasures for enumeration
- Vulnerability analysis can be used to find loopholes in networks, communication systems, or end-systems.
- Steganography, system hacking, and steganalysis are all methods of system hacking
- How to uncover system and network weaknesses by covering tracks
- Information on various types of malware (Trojans, Viruses, Worms, etc.
- Anti-malware analysis and system audit
- Use packet sniffing techniques to find vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Countermeasures and social engineering techniques for social engineering
- Countermeasures and techniques for DoS/DDoS attacks
- Techniques for session hijacking to identify weaknesses and countermeasures
- Methodology for Web Server Attacks to Find Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures
- Countermeasures and a web application hacking technique
- SQL injection techniques, tools to detect attacks attempts and countermeasures
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking tools and methodology, Wi-Fi security instruments
- Mobile security guidelines and tools, including the mobile attack vector and mobile security guidelines
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques & tools
- Cloud computing security and techniques, as well as cloud attacks and threats
- Security audit, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing
- IoT/OT Platforms and Threats. How to Protect IoT/OT devices.
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure. Cryptography attacks, Cryptanalysis
BECOME A CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER WITH THE PREPARATION OF EC COUNCIL CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER – EXAM
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants offers the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification (EC-Council), widely accepted as an industry standard for hiring Ethical Hackers at leading companies.
The Certified Ethical Hacker Examination recognizes your knowledge and skills regarding the different types of Information Security Attacks. As a result, you can detect security threats and prevent attacks using standard methods.
Here is a summary of the One-Shot Exam:
- Title of the Exam: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI).
- Exam Code: 312-50 EXAM, 312-50 VUE
- Exam Duration: 4 hours
- Exam Format: 125 Multiple Choice Questions
- Available: ECC EXAM Centre / VUE